Gates Defense Systems is a purpose driven small business with a focus on national security solutions and subject matter expertise. Our core programs provide open-source intelligence solutions, situational awareness software, and research & development. GDS is committed to offering only the highest tiered solutions, combining cutting edge technology with sector leading subject matter expertise. As our business expands, so does the need for our communications to the market. We are currently searching for an individual who can join our team to refresh our marketing outreach and operations by managing social media, events, and client communications.
- Apply creative thinking toward shaping a communications strategy, by understanding the served markets, targeted clients, competitive landscape, and best medium to reach intended audience
- Undergo some internal training on systems, products, markets, as well as current & prospective clients
- Weekly updates on campaign activities
- Development of marketing materials in the for of videos, images, digital marketing slicks
- Create a content and communications repository
Flexible hours and work locations
Optional paid travel to support events and meet partners/clients
Potential to join GDS as a paid contractor or employee following successfulcompletion of internship
Immersion in our Open Source Intelligence training, accredited by ASIS
Weekly engagement with industry subject matter experts in the nationaldefense sector
Develop professional skill sets and awareness of the current defense market,technologies, and current challenges.
Enrolled in or recent graduate of an accredited US University
Undergraduate focus areas: Marketing & Communications, National Security,Policy, or Business.
Able to start in January
Location: Tampa Bay Area (Remote Options)
Applicants please send CV to email@example.com