- Understanding Gates Defense Systems software, markets, and ethos to effectively build relationships with prospective clients and support subject matter experts in on-boarding new clients.
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects, primarily thru cold calling.
- Moving prospects through the top of the sales funnel, by setting appointments with the sales team.
- Performing software demos via MS Teams.
- Rescheduling demos with clients who were not able to show at their previously scheduled time.
- Identifying key decision makers within these prospects.
- Updating CRM tools
- Coordinating with the SME team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- A self stater who is organized and thrives when given autonomy.
- A passion for supporting the national security and defense sectors
- High comfort level in cold calling and building relationships
- Exceptional language skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as being a productive and supportive team member
- Ability to positively approach obstacles and failure in pursuit of challenging goals.
- You have experience with MS Teams, Zoom, MS 365, and familiarity with AWS
- A competitive compensation plan: This is a contract position
- Necessary initial and recurring training
- With the opportunity for added commission
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and invest in others.
- Meaningful work that
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or technical field
- Previous experience in software sales is a plus
- Ability to work in the United States with some limited domestic travel
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc)
Job type: Full-time & Part Time
Work Location: Tampa/ St. Petersburg, FL (remote options)
Geographic Region: Southeastern United States
Applicants please send CV and Resume to email@example.com