- Deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Take ownership of technical issues, and working with the engineering team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer issues without the need for further intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Acting as an advocate for the Engineering team
- Ensuring new features and releases are fit for purpose and aligned to client needs
- Gathering and presenting user requirements for new features
Experience & Requirements:
- A proficiency in cloud-based applications, iOS, Android, WindowsOS, and geospatial & mapping applications/tools is required. Ability to provide level 1 client technical support with a 4-hour SLA. Candidates with proficiency in Java, Kubernetes, Python and other open source programming languages will be preferred.
- Experience of C# and Java programming
- Knowledge of using source controls, preferably GIT
- Builds and maintains good relationships with their team department and across the company
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
Soft skills and teamwork:
- Openly shares views in a truthful and constructive way
- Actively listens to other people and uses their experience to understand, learn and grow.
- Takes ownership for seeing things through.
- Understands how their contributions affect the team, clients, and company
- Builds and maintains good relationships with their team
Location: CONUS (Tampa FL, Washington DC, Fayetteville NC preferred) with limited project travel OCONUS
Term: Contract/Part-time, with Full-time opportunity after 6 months.